The X-PLOSIVE SPEED TRAINER INCLUDES
- Free motion sliding O-Ring or multiple D-Rings attachment points, allow for training in every direction.
- Low profile design eliminates leg drive impediment.
- Double buckle design, padded neoprene inner lining, and premium Velcro® will comfortably fit youth and adult athletes and provide a secure fit built to last.
Partner Strap (Anchor and Release Strap)
- Featuring the Instant Feedback Cuff™ attaches to the athlete belt in seconds and when activated releases the athlete in microseconds.
- Carefully designed strap length to allow for operating in smaller spaces.
- Padded partner handle to provide comfort when training.
Vented Carrying Bag
- Covenant and compact to allow training different locations.
SPEED-X Training Guide and Online Video Series
- Developed by professional athletes and trainers, incorporate the SPEED-X™ DRILL SERIES (included in a PDF booklet and an online training video series) to produce results.
CAN ANYONE USE THE X-PLOSIVE SPEED TRAINER?
The X-PLOSIVE SPEED TRAINER is recommended for athletes of all ages.
WHAT SIZE WAIST DO I NEED FOR THE ATHLETE BELT?
The belt was designed to fit youth through professional athletes (waists size 24-47 inches).
CAN I ADD IT TO MY CURRENT TRAINING?
Yes, we have made the X-PLOSIVE SPEED TRAINER extremely easy to fit into your current training program. Simply strap on the Athlete Belt and attach the Partner Strap and you’re ready to go.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HOLD THE PARTNER STRAP?
After many hours testing, the partner should place one hand in the Release Strap loop and the other on the Anchor Strap. When ready to release, simply pull the Release Strap and the athlete is instantly on their way to sprinting.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FREE MOTION O-RING AND D-RINGS?
The free motion O-RING can be used in all drills and follows the athlete’s multi-directional movements. The D-Rings are best used when performing straight ahead sprints because there is less belt movement keeping the force production and speed on the straightest line.